Resources For Parents
- The purpose behind Orange is for the church to partner with families. We use Orange as a tool to partner with parents and families to raise children to be disciples who make disciples.
- God designed the church (yellow) to shine the light of Jesus. Family (red) is God’s design to nurture the hearts of children. The two colors combined, church (yellow) and family (red) make orange. Two influences with one end in mind...leading children to walk with the God who loves them and has great plans for their lives.
- Orange is engaging churches and families to influence the faith and character of the next generation. Christ Church Port Orange wants to use these resources to partner with parents and families to make the greatest impact on the hearts of the next generation in our church.
Nursery & Preschool Curriculum
Everything we teach our preschoolers is based on one of three simple, but powerful, truths. The entire curriculum is constructed to meet your preschoolers where they are cognitively, spiritually, physically, emotionally and socially. Through age appropriate activities, preschoolers are building their spiritual foundation so that by the time they graduate to Kindergarten they know these three basic truths.
•God Made Me
•God Loves Me
•Jesus Wants To Be My Friend Forever
Our curriculum is designed to provoke discovery and invite kids into a new understanding of how to grow in relationship with Jesus.The 252 BASICS curriculum is designed to shape identity through planting these truths in the heart of every elementary-age child:
• I need to make the wise choice. (Wisdom)
• I can trust God no matter what. (Faith)
• I should treat others the way I want to be treated. (Friendship)
Download the App Check out the website